Wednesday, September 12, 2018

September 10, 2018 Craziest. Transfers. Ever.

The Stenkronas
Well last night we got transfer calls and found out that Elder Bills will be leaving the great city of Stockholm. We had expected this might be the case, but much to our surprise, we found out that he will be going to Gotland to be companions with my trainer, Elder Wilkinson! I'm not sure that I've ever heard of someone being companions with their trainer's trainer before, but I'm glad that Elder Bills will get a small taste of what it was like for me when I was a new missionary ;)


The news of Elder Bills going to Gotland was crazy enough, but then we found out that the one and
The view out our apartment window
only Elder Radford (Yes, my MTC companion) will be coming here to Stockholm to be my companion! He is currently on Gotland with Elder Wilkinson, so he and Elder Bills will just be switching places. I can't even say how excited I am to be doing round 2 with Elder Radford, and it will be pretty amazing to see how much we've both grown over the last year of our missionary service. He is one of the best missionaries I've met, so I'm so happy I now have the opportunity to learn from him again and serve the people here in Sweden that we talked about so much in the MTC.


It's pretty amazing to see how much Elder Bills has grown over the last two transfers of training, and even more amazing to see how much I've grown while I've been with him. I have to say that Elder Bills is definitely one of the most bold, fearless people I know, and I have seen that the promise in the scriptures that we'll be given the words to say when we open our mouths is absolutely true.


I don't have much time to write because we are trying to do all the last minute things here in Stockholm that Elder Bills wants to do before he leaves, but things are going really well and are only getting better :)


Äldste Sirrine
The Karlsson family. Well, some of them..... 
There are 4 different Karlsson families that 
make up about half the ward here...